What is a health assessment?
- An easy online questionnaire that asks questions about your overall health
- Takes about 15 to 30 minutes to complete
- Asks basic information like your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Analyzes your answers and gives you a personal wellness score
Ready to get started?
- Visit myCigna.com and register by clicking "Register Now" or log in to your account
- Once registered, log in to your myCigna account
- Once logged in, click the "My Health" tab at the top of the page
- Complete the health assessment
- You will know you have successfully completed the health assessment when you receive your personal wellness score
$25 gift card incentive!
Not only is this the first action you need to complete in order to qualify for the Healthy Actions Medical Plan...but you also get a $25 gift card! Covered spouses* on the health plan can also earn their own gift card. Follow these steps to redeem your gift card:
- Wait 48 hours after completing your health assessment.
- Log back in to myCigna.com
- Scroll your mouse over the Wellness tab and click "Incentive Rewards"
- Click "Redeem Your Dollars" - a new window will open showing the available amount to redeem.
- Read the directions and confirm your information. Click “Add to Cart” and follow the onscreen instructions to have your gift card mailed to your home.
Click here for step-by-step directions for redeeming your gift card.
*Are you a spouse covered on the Harris County Medical Plan? Great! You are eligible for the $25 gift card too! Each person must register separately and then log in with their own User ID and Password.
Completion of the Cigna online Health Assessment is required for the 2020-2021 Healthy Actions Medical Plan criteria. Click here to learn more.