Improve your health with onsite education!
Learn more about important health topics such as nutrition, fitness, work/life balance and stress management while at work. Wellness classes are 1 hour in length and training credit is provided upon completion.
Finding balance in work and life is essential for your happiness and well-being. In our WELL Balanced series, each class provides hands-on training to help reset your mind and give you the mental downtime your body needs to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Come prepared to learn and practice a new stress management technique.
Improve your health! Improve your life! This category of classes focuses on a variety of current health and wellness topics designed to improve your overall quality of life. Classes are delivered in an interactive, lecture-style format.
Like fashion, food trends come and go. In WELL Nourished classes, you will taste the latest trends along with culinary classics in a short, 1-hour healthy cooking demonstration. Get more out of these classes by volunteering to assist the instructor during class! Samples of the recipes prepared will be provided.
To view available classes:
Visit our home page and click on the purple Training icon OR view our Wellness Calendar and look for the events in purple.
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.
Earn Healthy Actions Medical Plan 2019-20 Credit!
Completion of 4 hours of wellness training fulfills one CHOOSE action
for the Healthy Actions Medical Plan.