Going a mile a minute, our multi-tasking minds analyze, schedule, and compute. They also get tied up in worry, blame, and other stressful emotions. What would happen if you stopped it all for a moment? Join us to explore the practice of mindfulness. Discover how it can help you release stress, build resilience, and boost your well-being.
Cynthia Kay, Cigna Employee Assistance Program
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
- Go to http://www.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining/
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Feel free to bring your lunch or a snack if you are attending a class during your lunch hour