2017 Harris County Employee 5K Registration
Registration is OPEN for the Harris County Employee 5K.
- Online: Register Here
- Registration closes March 24, 2017. No day-of-event registration!
Who's Eligible to Participate:
- Full-Time Employees, Retirees and Kids Fun Run - FREE!
- Non-employees - $12 Fee ($10 registration + $2 processing)
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION:
Registering for the 5K event includes the following:
- Entry in a chip-timed race w/bib
- 5K shirt
- Post-race food
Registering for the Kid's Fun Run includes the following:
- Non-competitive run (no chip) w/bib
- Post-race food
Join a Team!
- Employees and retirees are free
- Non-employees pay the $7 fee ($5 swag + $2 processing)
- All spectators will receive a shirt. Spectators do not receive a meal ticket.
- Please note: This registration option is for those spectators wishing to have a shirt. You are not required to register just to come and watch the event.
Packet Pick Up
- Required minimum of 4 people per team, may be co-ed.
- Registrants may choose the team they want to join, or create a new team at the time of registration.
- Spectators may not join a team. The teams are only for 5K racers, both employees and non-employees.
- March 31, 2017: 1310 Prairie St., Houston, TX 77002, 9th Floor Activity Room, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- April 1, 2017: Bear Creek Pioneers Park, 7:00 - 8:00 AM
- Eligible Employees & Retirees: Employees and retirees covered by the Harris County Medical Plan and new, full-time employees still within their benefits waiting period. Employee must provide ID # (Payroll #) upon registration.
- Non-employees: Part-time, contract, temporary, and State employees as well as friend/family members of employees must pay the non-employee registration fees. Registration must identify which group he/she is from.
- Employee ID # Definition: Your Harris County Employee ID number is either 5, 6 or 7 digits in length. It is not your Social Security Number. You use this number on your timesheet and also to login to see your paycheck stub. If you do not know your Employee ID number, please contact your department’s Payroll Clerk.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 713-274-5500, Option 9.