The best way to stay healthy in the next chapter of your life is knowing you're well. A home colon cancer screening test can bring peace of mind to you and your family. During this lunch and learn, you will learn:
- Facts about colon cancer
- The importance of fighting it early
- Screening options
- Details about at-home screening kit
Date and Time
Thursday, October 11, 2018
12 - 1 PM
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
Registration is required!
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select Life Starts at 50 Lunch and Learn, October 11
- Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.