Stress is the modern day equivalent of a charging grizzly bear. When it hits, your body and brain fire up a primitive response system designed to keep you alive. Problem is, this response stops being helpful when it stays “on” all the time. Learn how you can train your brain to rewire your stress response. And try out techniques that can help you get there.
Sinead Lancaster, Cigna Employee Assistance Program
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
- Go to http://www.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining/
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Feel free to bring your lunch or a snack if you are attending a class during your lunch hour