Curious about popular “superfoods” you may have seen on supermarket shelves, but unsure what all the hype is about? Join us as we explore (and taste!) these nutrient-dense foods that can give your body a boost of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Houston Methodist Dietitian
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Training Room 230
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.
Come prepared for class!
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Feel free to bring your lunch or a snack if you are attending a class during your lunch hour
- Small samples will be provided