Artistic self-expression is one of the most effective and therapeutic forms of stress management. As you become engaged in your creation, art can take your mind off what is stressing you. Join us as we work with watercolor paints to create beautiful works of art.
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- You will be working with watercolor paints - while the paints will wash out of clothing, we recommend not wearing your most favorite shirt!