Even if you don’t have a sweet tooth, sugar is hard to avoid because it’s hiding in so many foods. A flavored yogurt can have as much sugar as a candy bar! The average American consumes 130 pounds of sugar each year, and it’s taking a toll on their health. Become more aware of your sugar intake and learn why, and how to cut back.
Community Services Department
8410 Lantern Point Dr.
Houston, TX 77054
CSD Large Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.