So what’s for dinner tonight? If you’re like many Americans, you’ll go home this evening, stare blankly into your fridge and pantry hoping somehow, perhaps magically, a nourishing feast will appear. Sadly, no! As the saying goes, “Failing to plan is planning to fail.” This seminar provides participants with practical tips for everyday eating at home and on the go to set you up for success!
Community Services Department
8410 Lantern Point Dr.
Houston, TX 77054
CSD Large Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.