If you find yourself wishing you could skip the holidays altogether, you're not alone. For many people, the anticipation of difficult family interactions and overblown expectations can cause feelings of stress, anxiety and even sadness. Join us to learn coping strategies to manage these emotions so you can find joy in the holidays.
Dr. John Garlock, Cigna Employee Assistance Program
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2018-2019. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2019 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2018 - 2019
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Feel free to bring your lunch or a snack if you are attending a class during your lunch hour