Life offers many challenges to our sense of emotional equilibrium and mental wellness. Your ability to recognize those challenges for what they are can help you to respond in healthy ways. Join us for a candid conversation about mental health. We’ll talk about the importance of managing life stressors that all of us face. We’ll also discuss how we can each play a part when someone we care about is dealing with mental health issues that go beyond stress. We’ll share some simple, but valuable ways you can make a difference.
Sinead Lancaster, Cigna Employee Assistance Program
Anderson Clayton Building
1310 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
Floor 2, Suite 230 Training Room
Come prepared for class!
- Bring a pen or pencil
- Know your Employee ID # in order to properly sign in at the beginning of class
- Go to https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/hctraining
- Click on the (+) to expand the HUMAN RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT classes & programs.
- Look for WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020. Click on Page 2 if WELLNESS TRAINING 2019-2020 is not on the 1st page.
- Click on the (+) to expand WELLNESS TRAINING 2019 - 2020
- Select the class you want to register for. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are waitlisted.