What is a health assessment?
The health assessment is an easy online questionnaire that takes about 15 to 30 minutes and asks questions about things like your satisfaction with your life/job, safety habits, stress levels and overall health. You will also be asked to enter basic information like your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels. This tool analyzes your answers and gives you a personal health report that you can share with your doctor.
Ready to get started?
- Visit myCigna.com and register by clicking "Register Now."
- Once registered, log in to your myCigna account.
- Once logged in, click the “My Health” tab at the top of the page, and then complete the health assessment.
Want to receive a $25 gift card* for taking your Cigna health assessment? Follow the steps below:
- Please wait 24 to 48 hours after completing your health assessment and then log back in to myCigna.com.
- Click the “My Health” tab and “View My Incentive Details."
- Click “Redeem Your Dollars.” A new window will open showing the available amount to redeem.
- The only option available will be a Visa Gift Card for $25.00.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to have your gift card mailed to you.
Are you a spouse covered on the Harris County Medical Plan?
Great! You are eligible for the $25 gift card* too! Each person must register separately and then log in with their own User ID and Password.
*PLEASE NOTE: Employees, retirees and their covered spouses are eligible. Redemption required. Must complete by October 31, 2017. Claiming your $25 gift card is a two-step process. You must complete the health assessment first, then log back in 24 to 48 hours later and follow the steps to redeem your reward.
Earn HAMP credit for 2018-19!
Completion of the Cigna online Health Assessment fulfills the CHECK action for the 2018-19 Healthy Actions Medical Plan criteria. Click here to learn more.